Tarihinde güncellendi 26/10/2021
- Working in a global environment
- Leading Recruitment Consultancy
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organisation with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local, regional and global level.
Your daily operations will consist of:
- Building excellent and long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients;
- Acquiring new clients through active business development
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each and every client in order to provide outstanding and timely service;
- Managing the whole candidate process from sourcing to offer stage and beyond;
- Offering consultative CV and interview advice to candidates;
- Sourcing Candidates - via networking, advertising and referrals;
- Candidates Interviewing key stroke on a general and for specific roles;
- Managing the job offer process and negotiating salary packages;
- Developing and managing ongoing client relationships, both on the phone and face-to-face.
We hire people from various backgrounds: recruitment, sales, consultancy, but also from the industries that we are serving like banking, insurance etc. could be advantageous experience to be successful at PageGroup. As a recruitment consultant at PageGroup we are looking for people who can relate to our company values:
- We are passionate
- We make a difference
- We enjoy what we do
- We work as a team
- We value determination
Our employees are all headstrong entrepreneurs, not followers but leaders. For this role, the successful candidate should:
- Have a university degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or similar discipline from reputable universities;
- Have 3 years of work experience in Account Management, Business Development or Finance;
- Show excellent interpersonal skills, and a have a genuine interest in recruitment,
- Carry a strong sense of team spirit, have a positive attitude, comfortable in a sales driven environment and be able to deal with day-to-day challenges,
- Be fluent in English.
At PageGroup, rewards are more than just cash incentives. But our competitive basic salaries, uncapped personal and team-based bonuses and additional incentives are a great start. Combined with yearly trips abroad for high achievers, PageGroup offers the best rewards in the industry.
In addition to our competitive basic salaries and bonuses, we never forget the importance of health and well-being. We empower our people and help change lives by creating an environment of high trust and high performance.
It's about encouraging a healthy lifestyle, facilitating a work-life balance, fostering self-development and providing career growth.