- GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
Our Client is a leading investment company for which we are looking for a CONTRACT MANAGER.
- Within the scope of all contract work (contracts, addendum, additional protocols, amendment protocols, mutual rescission agreements) to which the company will be a party; preparing, negotiating, signing, managing, monitoring and executing contracts,
- Ensuring the follow-up of the rights and obligations of the Company within the framework of the contracts to which the company is a party, following and executing the necessary official correspondence process with the administration, project agreement parties and other third parties,
- Informing the relevant departments in order to fulfill the contractual obligations of the company,
- Following and executing the contractual processes of the company's construction acceptance procedures and services acceptance processes,
- Execution and follow-up of the necessary transactions (termination, notices, personnel rights and rescission agreements) within the framework of the employment contracts of the company employees,
- Working with official translation offices to prepare or evaluate contracts in a foreign language, seek advice from the legal department or attorney to evaluate contract terms, if necessary.
BA Degree from a relevant field
An experience of minimum seven years within contract management roles, preferably in infrastructure projects
Fluency in English
GREAT CHALLENGE IN A MULTI - CULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES