- Great Career Opportunity
- Leading Company
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known advertising agency.
- Supporting the Head of Corporate Communications in operational management of the company corporate brand on a national level;
- Supporting Head of Corporate Communications in implementing strategies to increase the awareness, image, reputation, and credibility of the company to internal and external audiences;
- Identifying, managing, and measuring sponsorship activities that support development of the company brand and brand attributes;
- Supporting the Head of Corporate Communications in producing and distributing press releases, corporate and national, based on Corporate Communications standards;
- Supporting the Head of Corporate Communications in developing and managing strategic and operational employee communications programs to unify employees under the company brand and build a company culture which will direct employee behavior, all based on the minimum standards of Internal Communications;
- Supporting the Head of Corporate Communications in Crisis Communications program that compliments the company's crisis management plan that will insure clear, timely and orderly communications in time of crisis, product recall or related issues that require fast and unified responses to internal and external audiences;
- Supporting the Head of Corporate Communications in planning, managing, and reporting communications expenses according to controlling standards;
- Cooperating with local PR agency in terms of Corporate Press office, media relations and special projects (events).
The Successful Applicant
Have a bachelor's degree in social science, English language and literature, public relations, sociology, translation and interpreting studies, philosophy departments; have at least 1 or 2 years experience in corporate communications and public relations; have a strong written and verbal communication skills; have a good communication and presentation skills; fluent in English; TOEFL is a plus.
What's on Offer
Good career opportunity in a leading company.