CORPORATE FINANCE ASSOCIATE/ ASSISTANT MANAGER
Leading Corporate Bank
Corporate Finance (M&A) Associate / Assistant Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a well-reputed corporate bank.
The main role of the team member will be to support Corporate Finance team in the origination and execution of M&A and ECM projects. The successful candidate will have responsibilities in:
- Target and investor screening;
- Origination and execution functions within the framework of investment banking activities such as buy-side and sell-side M&A advisory and ECM Transaction;
- Preparation and supervision of transaction related documents such as pitch books, teasers, information memoranda within strict deadlines;
- Financial Consulting & Valuation Services;
- In-depth financial and commercial/sector analysis;
- Building financial models and conducting valuation studies;
- Working as a team member in every part of an M&A and/or ECM transaction, from origination to closing.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate should have an excellent academic track record from top-tier institutions; will be at least Degree qualified and preferably have an MBA.CFA is a plus.
MINIMUM 3-6 YEARS experience in corporate finance, investment banking M&A, private equity, project finance, Transaction/due-diligence services, Management / strategic consultancy experience, Advanced modeling and valuation skills backed by strong financial analysis capabilities, Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and analysis.
Excellent written/verbal communication and reporting skills in Turkish and English, solution oriented, ensuring high quality service with a flawless work ethic, Able to multi-task, self-driven with strong desire for taking initiative with a long term perspective of adding value to the team. No travel restrictions and flexible working hours.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a good career path and an excellent salary and benefits package. Apply for more details.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.