CORPORATE FINANCE ASSOCIATE
Our client is one of the leading banks operating in Turkey
CORPORATE FINANCE M&A ASSOCIATE
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading bank in financial services.
We are looking for Associates /Assistant Managers who will work as team members of the Corporate Finance Department and will primarily be responsible for origination and execution functions within the framework of investment banking activities such as buy-side and sell-side M&A advisory, Debt and Equity Offerings & Transactions, and Financial Consulting & Valuation Services.
The team member will also be responsible for the management and supervision of Junior Associates.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economy , Management Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related fields from reputable universities,
- Masters degree and/or CFA is a plus,
- Min. 3 years relevant Corporate Finance or TAS experience,
- Advanced modeling and valuation skills backed by strong financial analysis capabilities,
- Excellent written/verbal communication and reporting skills in Turkish and English,
- Very strong report writing and reviewing skills as well as interpersonal skills,
- Client focused, solution oriented, ensuring high quality service with a flawless work ethic,
- Able to multi-task, self-driven with strong desire for taking initiative with a long term perspective of adding value to the team,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- No travel restrictions and flexible working hours,
What's on Offer
Taking initiative, client interaction, great work environment.