COUNTRY MANAGER / DIGITAL AGENCY
Leading global company
Great career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global digital agencies.
- Leading the sales team to hit monthly & quarterly goals;
- Dealing with agencies and clients for an always-on partnership;
- Leading ad operations team and reviewing campaign performances from a general perspective;
- Reporting weekly basis to global HQ management;
- Recruiting new publishers to increase inventory and keep the existent ones;
- Managing publisher relationship and publisher team;
- Managing the full P&L of the activity;
- Managing & controlling revenue generation, its invoicing process and collection;
- Confirming monthly revenue generation & invoicing and align with the HQ finance team;
- Managing the financial status with the third party accounting company;
- Managing publisher payments, collections, Salary & OPEX, and tax payments.
The Successful Applicant
Having a bachelor's degree; At least 8-10 years experience in digital agencies especially in online advertising sales; Team management experience; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Strong leadership and planning skills; Excellent command of written and spoken English; Previous experience in managing P&L and financial process (invoicing, collections, payments, and etc); Excellent command of MS Office.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity in a global digital agency.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.