Great career opportunity
Leading global company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading companies in automation sector.
- Developing and executing a regional sales plan aligned to the strategic priorities of the high growth markets commercial team;
- Supporting the delivery of the company's implementation;
- Driving customer engagement across the region through voice of customer feedback;
- Leading and creating followership through transformation; create a vision to align stakeholder engagement;
- Working with Global Service Sales Manager, to deliver a combined sales/service growth strategy;
- Driving change through process and metrics-driven leadership;
- Executing a Go-to-market strategy that delivers consistent, long-term revenue growth and market share gains;
- Delivering consistent high market growth through the identification of new customers, verticals and market opportunities;
- Working proactively with sales coordinators, finance, compliance, and customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Sharing customer feedback with Service, Marketing, R&D/Engineering, Product Management;
- Carrying out product demonstrations and presentations to create new opportunities;
- Expanding customer contact database by working on market visibility actions and new verticals;
- Ensuring the team provides training and technical support to customers;
- Utilizing value-selling methodology and tools;
- Building competitor strategy and increase market share in key vertical markets.
The Successful Applicant
Having a bachelor degree; Having minimum 15 years of sales/engineering/management experience - from individual contributor to leader; At least 5 years leading sales teams, cultivating collaborative and productive relationships with both customers and internal stakeholders; Demonstrated ability to successfully balance the achievement of short-term objectives (quarterly orders/sales objectives, expense management, etc.) with longer-term strategic goals; Willingness to take a critical view of stretch goals and initiatives to drive breakthrough results; Proven history of attracting, retaining and developing high performance sales managers; Strong executive communication and presence; Demonstrated high-intensity, high-initiative approach towards owning and growing the business; Proficiency with the test and measurement industry or an adjacent field; Advanced CRM/funnel management skills.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity in a global company.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.