Multinational Insurance Company
Credit Controller / Debt Management (Good Level of English MUST)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the international leader in Insurance sector.
Reporting directly to the Head of Collections team, the ideal candidate will be responsible to:
- Point out debt at risk and work with internal teams to ensure early warning signs are flagged and processes are followed to protect company's cash flow;
- Monitor and resolve all open items including premium debts, unapplied and unallocated cash;
- Control processes and productivity, in order to identify efficiency gains within the team. Assist with the implementation of any subsequent operational improvements;
- Manage regular third party / internal customer meetings to review and compare ledgers;
- Resolve any outstanding queries by working together, whilst rigorously applying company procedures to maximise cash flow and minimize the levels of overdue premiums;
- Take ownership for managing and prioritising own workload and act as point of contact for the assigned set of accounts, ensuring that expectations are met in terms of quality of service to 3rd parties;
- Control any potential complaints in a timely manner and collaborate closely with brokers and internal departments to resolve potential issues;
- Regular reporting to management and Ad-hoc credit management activity.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have minimum Bachelors Degree in a finance or business related field of study, 0-2 years of experience in debt management is preferred . He/she must have good analytical and technical skills. Strong ability to reconcile complex accounts; build and maintain client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels. Good Time Management skills expected. Ability to investigate and support with difficult cases and provide assistance with critical issues. Strong experience to work with and analyse heavy volumes of data. Advanced MS Excel knowledge, experience in US GAP. Calm, confident manner to handle potentially tough conversations and confidence to deal with a range of internal and external business partners. Adaptability & Self-management, Detail-oriented, High work ethics.
GOOD LEVEL of ENGLISH both in speaking and writing is a MUST.
What's on Offer
Multinational company opportunities all over the world. Client offers excellent salary and benefits package.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.