Unique career choice.
reputable company in turkey
About Our Client
Our client is looking for a CTO who will be responsible for the digital transformation of the company and the management and strategic development of their IT function to include hardware and software as well as employees, contractors and external suppliers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead cross-functional project teams, promotes change in culture and business systems.
- Responsible for overall digital and IT road maps, strategy, planning and deployment across the entire group
- Transform IT systems and processes to support business processes and to enable scale and growth
- Lead management of IT services and infrastructure to provide effective and efficient support to the business
- Build a capable, engaged and empowered IT organisation aligned to business strategy to ensure delivery of results
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant would have acquired:
- Experience in digital transformation process
- Minimum ten years of progressively responsible engineering management experience within software, technology or technology consulting and services organisations.
- Prior experience working with continuous improvement and organisation change initiative
- Degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline with extensive experience in working knowledge of IT Domain
- Demonstrable success running an IT department within a complex international organisation
- Preferably experience in web-development / e-commerce
- Entrepreneur drive and very hands on.
- Complete fluency in English, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills
- Exposure to business stakeholder management is required for this role
What's on Offer
- Unique career choice.