- A Global FMCG Company
- Sector Leader Company
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG company related in food sector. For their growing plans; we are looking for a Customer Activation Executive reporting to Department Head.
- Estimation of growth opportunities in channel/particular customers, and annual activity plans development
- Channel and client customized activity calendars planning and development, leading customized activities' development and execution in collaboration with brand marketing and sales function
- Customers' performance monitoring through periodical scorecards and reviews, being responsible for marketing BB in key accounts
- Participation in negotiation process with key customers, being responsible for Marketing BB execution in particular clients, ensuring high level of customers engagement (TAS)
- Channel and client customized activities post-launch reviews, activities continuous improvement based on collected learnings, best practice library regular updates
- New POSM development according to channel/customer needs in collaboration with POSM Specialist
- Customer activation executive actively collaborates with Sales team, Brand Marketing and Category Management team during channel & customer strategies and activation plans development and execution
- Aligns channel/customer annual activation plans through S&OP+ cycle forums.
- Plans and leads tailor-made and customized activity calendars and budget
- Ensures tailor-made and customized activities are included into BB and Outlook - presents and aligns them on PMR/DMR
- Gives inputs to national activities incremental volume calculation and trade execution KPIs for each activation
- Participates in meetings with key retailers in order to ensure effective business partnership, makes activities reviews and shares learnings
- Collaborates with POSM Specialist on POSM development (permanent & activity) and with Trade Promo Specialist on trade promo support plan development for channels and customers
The Successful Applicant
Our candidate should have Bachelor's Degree from reputable universities with minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing, Customer/Trade Marketing or Sales. Advance level of English is a must.
What's on Offer
-Working in a global area.