CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSISTANT MANAGER / MANAGER
Customer Experience Assistant Manager / Manager (Advanced level of english MUST)
About Our Client
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on large data sets to support the design of interaction at all points during the contact with customers in accordance with customer needs and expectations;
- Conducting data analyses and producing insights using advanced statistical techniques related to the experiences and problems experienced by customers;
- Monitoring customer complaint trends, conducting root cause analyses for necessary action plans;
- Designing end-to-end customer journeys to define key experience drivers to construct integrated-experience plans;
- Developing new ideas to improve customer satisfaction by following new trends and best practices in customer experience;
- Taking part in modelling projects that will contribute to the design of a smooth and intelligent customer journey by being involved in the design process;
- Ensuring that all communication, messages and materials appearing to the customers are generated within the scope of digitalization of Bank;
- Carrying out qualitative and quantitative market research.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications: Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering, Statistics or related academic discipline. 5-10 years of experience in customer experience management, preferably in banking, telecom and/or e-commerce industries. Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders. Adaptability to fast-changing environments. Curiosity and willingness to learn and follow new trends, Being data driven and able to accurately analyse the data behind metrics and insights. Must be skilled at building a new unit. Demonstrate strong management skills that will lead to the creation and continuity of a new strong and stable team.
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English is A MUST.
What's on Offer
It is an excellent opportunity and at the same time a fascinating challenge to be able to build a new team from the ground up.Client offers a multinational environment, excellent salary and benefits package.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.