- Dynamic work environment
- Multicultural work environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leader in producing raw materials for the textile industry.
- Manage customer orders from receipt of purchase orders to customer delivery such that sales orders are entered into our Customer Relationship Module (CRM), deliveries generated, shipments and invoices processed in a timely and accurate manner assuring customer satisfaction with our order fulfillment process.
- Order management of customer accounts within CRM; requesting new accounts to be established through the master data and credit teams and review/update existing accounts with changes upon commercial and/or customer requests.
- Fulfill sample requests by managing the sample shipment processes in a timely manner to meet market demand in collaboration with commercial team.
- Issue resolution of order fulfillment complaints and engage additional resources as needed to resolve, plus communicating with customer in a timely manner. Key point of contact for the customer especially for issues such as delivery problems, documentation issues, etc. Responsible to manage return orders, debit and credit note requests as part of resolution of potential customer complaints.
- Interface with supply chain planners, logistics and operations team to help minimize cost to serve and drive order fulfillment through key issue resolution. This includes helping to manage product availability as well as made-to-order products.
- Understand and maintain complete customer history and knowledge of customer needs, demand requirements and patterns to assist the commercial team for designated products.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience as a customer service representative in a busy customer service environment.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications and SAP.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Customer focused to achieve the best result for your customers and the business.
- Effective networking and communication skills.
- Order management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Open to some limited travel to visit manufacturing site or customer locations.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English and Turkish.
What's on Offer
- Career progression