- Global and Leader Insurance Company
- Working with very dynamic teams
About Our Client
In the Türkiye operation of our UK-based customer, which is a pioneer in its sector, operating especially in the field of health insurance.
- Provide business analysis to determine best practices and develop actionable insights and recommendations for the current business operations or issues.
- Oversee the timely and accurate development and analysis of complex financial, statistical, ad-hoc and various report
- Lead development of analytical research uncovering business trends, evaluating operating efficiency and effectiveness, assigning causality, tracking results, highlighting concerns, and summarizing data for upper management and operations teams.
- Customer behaviour and outcome reporting - to generate insights and help drive action
- Working with other areas of the business to embed insights and analytics dashboards
- Provide Insights to be used in board reporting and leadership discussions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university especially Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuary
- About 5+ years of professional experience,
- Excellent communication skills in English,
- Extensive experience in analytics or business reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication, communicating and managing expectations to colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Experience working with SAS, SQL based reporting tools, for example business objects, expert ability with Excel and PowerPoint are a requirement
- Good problem solving and decision-making expertise
- Deep understanding and practical application of business metrics and financials would be helpful.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team,
- Representing the company positively through appropriate dress, manners and actions,
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with a dynamic and strong team in the Türkiye operation of an innovative global insurance company that makes a difference in the sector.