DATA ENGINEER - Gaming Company
Top Tier Technology Company
Rapidly Growing Digital Industry
About Our Client
Our client is USA based, one of the mobile game industry leader, has an Istanbul office, developing and publishing 20+ games globally in a year and has many titles that's ranked #1 in United States Mobile Game Market.
- Will be working as Backend Developer, on SDK Project, developing tools for USER DATA MANAGEMENT.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Genuine interest on Mobile Games !
- Bachelors degree from related programs,
- Advanced English, and Fluent Turkish are Must
- 4+ Years of Backend development in DATA oriented technology companies,
- API, Amazon Web Services, Data Management experiences are big PLUS
Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
Excellent project and time management skills.
- Did we mention Passion and interest on mobile games?
Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work independently or with a group
What's on Offer
Excellent working environment in a growing ( I mean seriously growing, numbers are on the press news ) gaming company in Istanbul.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.