DIGITAL BANKING CHANNELS MARKETING SUPERVISOR
Digital Banking Channels Marketing Professionals
About Our Client
Leading Corporate Bank
Reporting directly to the Department Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing marketing activities for Mobile Banking, Internet Banking in order to increase both the number of customers using these channels and digital product penetration;
- Monitoring digital performance KPIs and preparing action lists for increasing performance;
- Planning, developing and applying strategies to bring about growth across digital channels through effective performance marketing campaigns.;
- Analysing the performance of ongoing campaigns and producing daily/monthly performance reports;
- Designing and launching campaigns through various media;
- Working together with other teams such as Marketing Communications, Product Management, Campaign Management and and any related 3rd parties.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications: Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering, Statistics, Business Administration, Economics or related academic discipline. 2-4 years of experience in digital channels marketing, preferably in banking. Experience in digital marketing and channel performance management. Data-driven decision making and familiarity with tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Countly and Firebase. Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders. Adaptability to fast-changing environments. Fully competent user of MS Office programs.
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English is A MUST.
What's on Offer
Being a member of a dynamic digital banking team, Great opportunity in banking sector.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.