DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT MANAGER
GLOBAL INSURANCE COMPANY
CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITY
Our client is one of the leading global insurance companies operating in Turkey. In context of the company's growth plans we are looking for an "Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing".
- Manage all digital assests including corporate website, e-branch, mobile sites, intranet, SM accounts for both the company and its partners in terms of UX, performance, content, infrastructure and technology;
- Creating annual digital marketing plan in line with Marketing Strategy;
- Developing projects to improve the digital visibility of the company;
- Monitoring of digital performance KPIs and preparing action lists for increasing performance;
- Monitoring of all digital platforms for the company's services to fulfill the customers' and partners' needs, implementing requirements not limited with content and UX;
- Coordination with internal and external teams to deliver digital campaign planning, execution, optimisation;
- Manage and build online customer experience design and UX;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external vendors, and internal agency counterparts.
- 7+ years digital marketing experience, with demonstrable experience leading and managing digital media, SEO/SEM, email and/or display advertising campaigns and driving tangible business results. Deep knowledge of digital marketing, advertising and integrated marketing communications, including strategy, creative, production and media.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, but also highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Expert in measuring and reporting on campaign activity, able to scale campaigns, measure ROI, LTV, and determine scalability based on those and other quantitative metrics. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English; other languages are a plus;
- Influential leadership skills with ability to distill large amounts of data into clear, concise and actionable recommendations;
- Proven ability to develop productive cross-functional partnerships at the line of business, regional, and enterprise levels. Able to navigate through large, complex and global organisation with intricate and broad product set and multiple "clients" to serve;
- Competency in managing digital marketing budget - across multiple campaigns;
- Proven analytical acumen and strong results orientation.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field, or an advanced degree in business or marketing is highly preferred;
- Knowledge and experience of the insurance industry is a plus;
- Allocates resources and budget based on business and marketing opportunities;
- Ability to interface effectively with diverse clients and build strong relationships; ability to interface with senior level partners;
- Ability to think strategically, understand business risk and apply creative problem-solving skills;
- Self-starter with ability to make/contribute to recommendations, prioritise, manage and track multiple projects;
- Entrepreneurial, can-do spirit and ability to work and thrive in an evolving and fast paced, high pressure, deadline-driven environment;
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Opportunity to participate in global marketing projects.