Digital Marketing & Communication Manager
Carreer opportunity in Global company
A Leading Sector Leader in Tire Industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the sector leading global companies;
- Responsible for the whole campaigns on the air, both online and offline, including creative delivery/ all media plan alignment.
- Develop and execute data-driven campaign strategies to drive sales & loyalty.
- Help drive new customer acquisition into the brand and develop strategies for retaining and growing customer into loyalists.
- Manage marketing budget & create marketing strategy.
- Manage market assessment and find marketing collaboration opportunities with the key partners.
- Create campaigns connected to the business strategy, data insights and brand objectives.
- Act as a strategic partner with the operation team to support the achievement of annual objectives; support and build a strong working relation with the operation and other departments.
- Responsible for brand policy, social media, press relations, internal communication, website monitoring and company events in line with the brand rules & company strategy.
- Manage digital transformation of the company in coordination with IT and operation teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience as "Digital Marketing and Marketing Communication" or "Brand Manager".
- Strong team-orientation and ability to advance complex team projects.
- Excellent strategic, analytic and creative thinking skills.
- Multi-tasker and good performance under pressure.
- Social media and/or e-commerce experience is a plus.
- Customers' centric skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of data management and office package (Excel/Word/PowerPoint…).
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
What's on Offer
Working in a Global company
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.