Digital Marketing & Communication Manager
Carreer opportunity in Global company
A Leading Sector Leader in Tire Industry
Our client is one of the sector leading global companies;
- Responsible for the whole campaigns on the air, both online and offline, including creative delivery/ all media plan alignment.
- Develop and execute data-driven campaign strategies to drive sales & loyalty.
- Help drive new customer acquisition into the brand and develop strategies for retaining and growing customer into loyalists.
- Manage marketing budget & create marketing strategy.
- Manage market assessment and find marketing collaboration opportunities with the key partners.
- Create campaigns connected to the business strategy, data insights and brand objectives.
- Act as a strategic partner with the operation team to support the achievement of annual objectives; support and build a strong working relation with the operation and other departments.
- Responsible for brand policy, social media, press relations, internal communication, website monitoring and company events in line with the brand rules & company strategy.
- Manage digital transformation of the company in coordination with IT and operation teams.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as "Digital Marketing and Marketing Communication" or "Brand Manager".
- Strong team-orientation and ability to advance complex team projects.
- Excellent strategic, analytic and creative thinking skills.
- Multi-tasker and good performance under pressure.
- Social media and/or e-commerce experience is a plus.
- Customers' centric skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of data management and office package (Excel/Word/PowerPoint…).
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Working in a Global company
Çeşitlilik ve Kapsayıcılık
Michael Page olarak çeşitlilik ve kapsayıcılığa inanıyoruz. Cinsiyet, ırk, yaş, din veya cinsel yönelim ya da dışlayıcı olarak kabul edilebilecek başka herhangi bir yönden ayrımcılık yapmadan eşit fırsatları savunuyoruz.