DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Great career opportunity
Leading global company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global companies in Industry sector.
- Developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company's products/solutions and corporate identity;
- Playing a major role in creating/enhancing awareness of products/solutions within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers;
- Working in close collaboration with the local sales, technical service and marketing team, strengthen existing online presence and experiment with new platforms, business models, and customer interactions online;
- Identifying and evaluating new digital technologies (setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns);
- Using web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments is an asset;
- Responsible for Middle East market and working with Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Iran;
- Working closely with global digital marketing and communication teams be responsible for structuring and delivering market, industry, and competitor insights for global campaigns and play an active role in developing regional marketing calendar;
- Handling the pipeline of insight-generating activities and projects as well as be liaison manager to our Global Market Insight team.
The Successful Applicant
Having a bachelor degree; Having minimum 7-8 years of experience in the digital marketing space working with FMCG or B2B companies (either in house or at agency); At least 3 years of experience in household care or food & beverage segments; Experience of working on ground in one of the major Middle East markets - Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Iran; Ability to negotiate with agency partners for customized proposals relevant to company's business model; Ability to navigate the internal organization structure & work with stakeholders across regions & cultures; Be a team player, and self-driven with strong motivation; Fluency in English.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity in a global company.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.