Updated on 14/05/2022
- Leading Firm
- Direct Sales Supervisor (Financial Services Sector)
About Our Client
Our client holds leading market share positions across the world.
Reporting to Head of Sales, Direct Sales & Business Development Supervisor will:
- Meet sales goals through finding new customers based on leads and generate own leads;
- Showcase product features to potential customers;
- Lead generation and closing deal;
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues
- Organize visit plan through different cities for effective time management and efficiency;
- Apply commercial underwriting standards to ensure profitability and quality of customer portfolio;
- Analyze the market, customers and performance of the department and reporting to management.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate should have an excellent academic track record; 3-5 years of sales and business development experience (Financial Services Industry Experience) Strong communication, representation, persuasion and sales skills, Excellent networking skills, Good skills and background in financial analysis is an asset, Excellent using of MS office programmes, Should have no travel restrictions.
Banking ( Commercial / SME) OR Insurance OR Leasing OR Factoring - Direct SALES experiences - MUST.
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English is A MUST
What's on Offer
Global working environment and career opportunities