E-COMMERCE DATA ANALYST - CONSUMER GOODS
Working in a Global Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Global producer of small appliances.
Reporting to the E-commerce Manager of the organization, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Achieve maximum profitability with data-driven inventory and pricing decisions.
- Analyze E-commerce data to support tactical decision-making for business growth.
- Define and develop measurements for the effectiveness of marketing and digital initiatives, like promotions,
- Support product forecasting and the creation of strategic concepts with nurturing Commercial team with relevant data.
- Define and implement the consumer data collection & utilization roadmap for the launch of applications and connected products
- Analyze and report the return investment.
- Calculate the returns of campaign with data and reports.
- Calculate and share the in house share data with commercial team.
The Successful Applicant
- Master in Marketing and/or marketing or equivalent degree.
- Fluent English
- 1 to 3 years experience in supporting optimization and analysis projects based on digital data
- Knowledge of the main digital communication channels & mobile
- Strong understanding of data analytic, especially on TMS & Google Analytics Premium or equivalent
- Good knowledge of data visualization tools
- Strong analyticial skills
- Ability to communicate results easily, both verbally and visually
What's on Offer
Working in a Global company.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.