Electrical and Electronic Automation Engineer (CORLU)
One of the biggest paper manufacturing company
Our client is one of the biggest manufacturing company in paper industry. For their future development plans, we are looking for a:
Electrical and Electronic Automation Engineer
- Electric-electronic, industrial automation systems to perform fault tracking, diagnose, maintenance and control,
- To receive back-ups of systems and machines regularly,
- To ensure the coordination of the team,
- To carry out planned and predictive maintenance activities, to follow up and control.
The ideal candidate should be graduated from reputable universities in Engineering departments. Having at least 3 years of experience in Maintenance-Repair on Industrial Automation and Instrumentation. Experince in Siemens S7 300/400 PLC, Simatic Manager, Starter, SimotionScout, ProTool-WinCC Flexible are necessary. Knowledge of DCS, QCS and TPM activities are necessary. Fluency in English is a MUST.
- Growing Company
- One of the biggest paper manufacturing company