Ethics and Competition Compliance Executive
A brilliant opportunity to join this challenging environment
Global working environment
About Our Client
Our business partner is a leading multinational company in energy sector.
This role will be responsible for:
* Localize, implement and monitor the global compliance program, policies and procedures across the organization, while embedding compliance into everyday business practices;
* Understand and communicate values, processes and policies across the organization and comply with the organization Code of Ethics;
* Ensure compliance with GDPR's and the Personal Data Protection Law's requirements and coordinate with all business units the implementation of those requirements;
* Work with local management, the global compliance team, other functions and external consultants as necessary to identify, assess, manage and report existing and emerging compliance issues and risks;
* Submit opinions/advice to the CEO and the Executive Committee regarding the ethics & compliance issues;
* Provide day-to-day compliance advice and guidance to the business on ethics & compliance matters, including identified risk areas;
* Develops a consistent communication and training plan;
* Maintaining the Third Party Due Diligence program in Turkey;
* Interact as the main contact point with data protection authorities and competition authorities;
* Complete investigations on compliance violations;
* Management of Speak Up reporting line and Speak Up investigations;
* Actively participate in local industry trade association compliance (or related) committees.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's Degree in Law
* MBA in Law, Economics or Compliance related fields strongly preferred
* Minimum 5 years of professional experience preferred in compliance (competition law, data privacy law, third party due diligence, sanctions and export control, anti-bribery and corruption)
* Advanced level of English (written and spoken)
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Demonstrates a "can-do" attitude and willingness to be flexible and take on challenges
* Ability to influence senior leaders and work independently
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity in a multinational company.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.