- Dynamic work environment
- Career progression
Our client is one of the leading company in FMCG sector.
Reporting to the Chairman of the Board of the organization, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Make planning by following the daily work flow and agenda;
- Reviewing incoming phones, questions and requests, bringing up the appropriate ones;
- Schedule meetings and conference calls with both local and international participants;
- Providing general operational support;
- Coordinating all travel bookings.
- Have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role ;
- Have excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Good English both written and spoken,
- Must be open to travel.
Work closely with the Chairman of the Board.