FIELD MARKETING MANAGER
global beverage company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global FMCG companies in beverage sector.
- Leads an efficient & targeted consumer collection programs to drive trial, increase product understanding and build consumer's trust,
- Understands events landscape and seeks partnerships to win new consumers and drive brand awareness.
- Supports external events, relevant opinion leaders and communities that reflect brand attributes.
- Supports the communication function by leveraging networks to spread the brand message and deliver media impressions.
- Generates consumer insights to win new consumers, shape ATL & BTL strategies and drive future planning.
- Encourage shopper off take by managing point of sale materials to ensure they are premium, brand- and trial-building.
- Identifies and selectively supports cross-functional activities to drive overall business growth.
- Plans and controls marketing budget
- Continually looks for and applies best practices. Actively shares best practices with Central Marketing and other regions.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree ;preferred specialisation in marketing or general business
- 3-5 years of Consumer Marketing experience, ideally for drinks, lifestyle or FMCG brand owner or agency
- Team leadership experience
- Event management or event support experience
- Strong networker and comfort reaching out to third parties and/or opinion leaders
- Generalist's marketing skills (i.e. not limited to one area)
- Comfort with digital media
- Affinity for positive, healthy lifestyle topics and product
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial set-up, with the drive to create and not just execute
- Ability to cultivate a positive team environment by being open, positive, and trustful
- Humbly confident, with an ability to laugh - with others and at yourself
- Consumer focused
- Has an inner drive to get to the finish-line
- Does not shy away from new challenges
- Sets clear priorities, drives and motivates team and peers for results. Excellent communicator
- Ready to travel 30% of time
What's on Offer
- Gaining experience in launching and building the new premium beverage brand in Turkey and developing the new drink category.
- Being part of a start-up company that is rapidly growing and launching in new countries each month.
- Great flexible work environment and a positively relaxed lifestyle
- Professional development through leading a lot of business aspects what is not a case in big corporations.
- Rapid career as responsibilities and scope enlargement with the business growth.