Finance Business Manager
Opportunity to join a global organisation
Exciting growth plans to develop Internationally
About Our Client
Our client is a sector leading global Consumer Electronics Company.
For their growth plans, we are looking for a;
FINANCE BUSINESS MANAGER
- Submitting cat wise P&L to HQ according to Global finance conditions for consolidation;
- Explaining variances between fcst & actuals, investigating the discrepancies in case of any requirement;
- Submitting financial fcst to FSMC finance and submitting any variances;
- Preparing financial fcst in accordance with manager and KAMs including retail side;
- Controlling Turkey operation financials in order to prevent financial risk and be compliant;
- Determining proper prices during Price Request analysing all income and margin effect;
- Analyze the proper pricing for the business planning;
- Supporting TR team during investment plans, providing financial support and consultancy;
- Analyze the market data including sell information to support the proper business planning in Turkey.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a university degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar fields. S/he should have a total of 4-5 years of experience in similar jobs in multinational companies. Fluency in English and advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint knowledge are required assets. S/he should have the ability to manage competing priorities with strict deadline, meticulous to details and must be a self-starter, well-organized, highly motivated individual. Audit background and real sector experience are preferred.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity to establish themselves within an expanding company. In addition, there's genuine potential to progress their career within the business. This is an excellent opportunity to get a foot in the door within an innovative start-up company.