Finance Director in Nigde, TURKEY
Playing a key role in determining the future direction of this organisation
Leading manufacturing business with a strong team
Our client is a manufacturing company in agricultural sector.
Acting as right-hand support to the CEO, you will lead the finance function and help to drive the commercial insight and drive improvements in systems. Responsibilities for this key role to include:
- Take overall control of the company's accounting (cost and general accounting) function Manage company policies regarding cash, ledgers, capital expenditure, payroll,debt, tax, budgeting, and auditing;
- Lead on the business plan - ownership of the monthly P&L with particular emphasis on cash-flow and the balance sheet;
- Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting Strategy, to optimise the company's financial performance and strategic position;
- Contribute to the development and execution of company strategy, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate;
- Provide financial analysis, reporting and guidance on strategy, plans, and performance at business;
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and able to support both current activities and future growth;
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
Undergraduate/Master's Degree in BA, Accounting or equivalent. Proven experience in finance management, minimum 10 years of experience. Highly knowledgeable about cost accounting and all finance functions. Good communication and analytical skills.
A highly competitive remuneration package will be made available for exceptional applicants.
Çeşitlilik ve Kapsayıcılık
Michael Page olarak çeşitlilik ve kapsayıcılığa inanıyoruz. Cinsiyet, ırk, yaş, din veya cinsel yönelim ya da dışlayıcı olarak kabul edilebilecek başka herhangi bir yönden ayrımcılık yapmadan eşit fırsatları savunuyoruz.