- Globally working environment
- Great Carrier Opportunities
About Our Client
Our business partner is a global provider of socialised polymer materials and services.
This role will be responsible for:
- Partners with the Lead Regional Controller MEA to provide leadership to ensure the profitability of business activities with Pricing, Purchasing, Credit and other key functional areas to create accurate and timely reporting of business results. This includes leading the preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting and business review packages for senior business leaders;
- Responsible for financial management including accounting, reporting, taxation, treasury, developing and maintaining a system of internal controls and ensuring compliance of the Group policies. Should be well-versed in SAP;
- Manages a team of six accounting professionals over three manufacturing plants. Should be able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as functional / business heads, government authorities, banks, consultants etc. and should also be able to provide guidance, coaching and counselling to the team members;
- Clearly communicates results, issues, trends and all other relevant financial issues to Management, including Executive staff;
- Guides the general manager and business team leaders in decision making and actions, on a day-to-day as well as on a forecasting/planning basis;
- Completes annual and longer-range plans for the business;
- Develops, introduces and implements financial tools that drive key business metrics (margin management, freight costs, contract terms, inventory management, etc.);
- Acts as a liaison between business team and Corporate Finance functions, including leading implementation of new or revised reporting requirements;
- Special projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have university degree in economics, finance, business administration or related fields and at least 8 years of experience in financial systems, financial reporting, tax and budget management. The candidate should have very good command of English. You should possess strong communication skills, be commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across an organisation. A self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytically & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
Our business partner offers a great career opportunity. Apply for more details.