Finance Manager - Nigde
Global Agriculture Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Agriculture sector company. For their growth plans, we are looking for a;
Reporting to the Finance Director the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day leadership and support to the accounting team including proactive guidance, troubleshooting support, and issue escalation;
- Performing financial analysis; identifying and explaining deviations from planned or historical data;
- Establishing and defining the financial closing schedule;
- Reviewing period-close reports and ensuring readiness for financial close;
- Verifying and approving journal entries as appropriate;
- Identifying reporting gaps and developing reports as needed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a university degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar field. S/he should have a total of 4-5 years of experience in similar jobs in multinational companies. Fluency in English and advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint knowledge are required assets. S/he should have the ability to manage competing priorities with strict deadline, meticulous to details and must be a self-starter, well-organised, highly motivated individual. Audit background and real sector experience are preferred.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity to establish themselves within an expanding company. In addition, there's genuine potential to progress their career within the business.