Global Logistics Company
About Our Client
One of the Globally well known Logistics Company
The ideal candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and his/her responsibilities will be as following:
- Lead Period Close Accounting and Reporting,
- Plan, direct, and control overall financial plans and policies,
- Direct budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, and insurance activities,
- Develop and coordinate accounting and statistical data with and for all departments,
- Supervise accounting and billing staff,
- Maintain the financial health of the organization,
- Assess future needs and anticipate changes in the environment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates need to have relevant Bachelor's degree and 7 years of accounting experience in finance sector with strong analytically skills. S/he needs to be highly organized and motivated. The candidate should have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, ability to analyze financial data. S/he needs to have knowledge of ERP Systems, SAP and other Microsoft office programs and willingness to work result oriented. CPA certificate will be required.
What's on Offer
Our client offers challenging global environment.