A leading multinational company
Big4 experience, budget and IFRS reporting
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company manufacturing filling technology to beverage industry. For their future growing plans, we are looking for a;
- Preparation of company financial statements according to Group Norms; Monthly, quarterly, annual internal, ad hoc and HQ reporting according to IFRS;
- Preparation of strategic plans, budgets and operational forecasts; Profitability analysis of operations, service centers and customers;
- Group Area Controlling and HQ functions;
- Communicating internal deadlines to related departments and follow up timely delivery in order to meet reporting deadlines. Take initiative to improve financial processes & management reporting;
- Continuously assessing business and financial risks and compliance issues, report properly to Finance and Operational Management and implement necessary measures;
- Financial analysis of business performance;
- Follow up internal audit issues with the relevant departments;
- Auditing the controls implemented in the financial processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-6 years relevant experience; University Degree from a reputable university;
- MBA or master degree is a plus; Proficiency in Turkish and English;
- Proficiency in German is a plus;
- Preferable good experience in a Multinational company;
- Strong influencing, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Creative, initiative taking;
- Willing to dig into the details, but also sees the big picture at the same time.
What's on Offer
Being a part of a multinational environment in managerial position.