A well known company
A well-rounded role within a well known group
About Our Client
Our client is a well known group in energy sector.
The ideal candidate will be directly reporting to the finance coordinator and responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day financial activities of the organization;
- Controlling the financial resources and ensuring that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations and standards;
- Overseeing and improving financial procedures and systems;
- Preparing yearly, monthly budgets (Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow);
- Assisting management and the finance team in the analysis, reporting of financial information and any other ad-hoc requests;
- Reporting of financial data timely and accurate;
- Managing relationships with the banks and other financial institutions;
- Participating and advising in strategic review of the business by analyzing financial information and predicting future financial trends;
- Representing finance team internal and external meetings when needed;
- Managing credits, financial products and practices.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates need to have relevant Bachelor's degree in Business Admisintration, Economics or other qualified discipline of reputable universities. Master degree in related departments is a plus. S/he should have minimum 10 years of experience in a multinational company and/or banks and experience in preparing P & L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Management. S/he needs to have strong finance background, analytic and reporting skills, proficiency in MS office applications and ERP systems (preferably SAP). Excellent command of Business English, both written and spoken is an asset.
What's on Offer
A great career path in a well known company.