Financial Advisory (Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Associate)
Financial Advisory (Financial Strategy & Modelling, Valuation, Feasibility)
Leading Corporate Bank
Reporting directly to the Department Head, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing & leading full-fledged financial advisory projects for local and international clients;
- Defining, monitoring, and ensuring adherence to client requests for key analysis projects including Fnancial analysis, Financial Strategy & Modelling, Valuation, Feasibility studies, Restructuring advisory;
- Plan, execute and complete financial advisory processes for clients from a wide variety of industries;
- To be a part of a team +15 associates, assistant managers, managers and senior managers with specific industry focus;
- Supervise, train and mentor associates while also assessing their performance for engagement and periodic reviews.
The ideal candidate should have following qualifications:Excellent academic track record (preferably coupled with an MBA or MSc degree); Min. 2 years of successful career progression with project and/or client management experience in financial advisory services, project finance, financial analysis & planning, strategic planning or business development;Comprehensive knowledge of financial analysis methodologies, project delivery, content generation and business development; Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and decipher trends and use the trends to define key actions that need to be taken;Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;Ability to build financial models for clients from various industries;Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;Strong presence and team spirit with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills;Strong knowledge over business environments, markets, trends, advisory customer needs;CFA is a plus.
Our client offers a good career path and reputable side benefits.