Financial Affairs Manager
Strong career opportunuties
Global working environment
A well known international company in Electronic Sector.
We are looking for a Financial Affairs Manager who will report to General Manager and support top management. This role will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly financial planning & analysis (FP&A),
- Take role in financial planning process & follow-up,
- Prepare deviation analysis against financial targets and previous year,
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures,
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance,
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools,
- Manage accounting and financial operations,
- Prepare ad hoc requests from management.
Undergraduate/Master's Degree in BA, Accounting or equivalent. Proven experience in finance management, minimum 8 years of experience; Big4 audit experience is a plus. Good communication skills. Solid leadership qualities. Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals, financial control, budget and reporting. Compliance oriented. Advanced command of both written and spoken English.
Great career opportunity in a multinational company.
Çeşitlilik ve Kapsayıcılık
Michael Page olarak çeşitlilik ve kapsayıcılığa inanıyoruz. Cinsiyet, ırk, yaş, din veya cinsel yönelim ya da dışlayıcı olarak kabul edilebilecek başka herhangi bir yönden ayrımcılık yapmadan eşit fırsatları savunuyoruz.