Exiciting position with management responsibility
Career path in a well known group
About Our Client
Our client is a chemicals manufacturer company which is a subsidiary of a well know holding, and we are looking for a:
Reporting to the finance manager, our ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and submitting the financial reports in accordance with law;
- Tracking the dashboards, action plans, product margin analysis of monthly sales, fixed cost control;
- Performing ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required by domestic and international management teams;
- Supporting business development and building strategic relationships;
- Taking responsibility of managing team members;
- Managing the year end audit process.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a university degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar field. S/he should have a total of 4-6 years of experience in IFRS reporting. Experience in a production company; preferably with team management responsibility is preferred. Fluency in English and advanced level of Excel knowledge is required. S/he should have the ability to work with team members. Being well-organized, highly motivated individual with a strong controlling vision is preferred. Being open for traveling and relocation is preferred. In fitting with the values of the organization, you will be a proactive and hard-working individual who is eager to make improvements, take ownership.
What's on Offer
The role provides a brilliant career path in a well known group and will be based in İstanbul. However, the ideal candidate should be open for traveling and relocation.