Global Manufacturing Company
Great career opportunity in a multinational environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global fast growing manufacturing companies.
Reporting to the CFO the ideal candidate will be responsible for;
- Preparing financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Preparing budgeting and forecasting studies; forecasting quarterly and annual profits;
- Performing analytical review of financial statements;
- Preparing monthly management reports, presentations, financial and operational analysis;
- Making analysis and controls in month end closing periods;
- Analyzing and reporting on current financial status.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have university degree from Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other related fields. S/he needs to have audit career, five years budget & financial controlling experience and strong communication skills. The candidate needs to be highly organized and motivated. Having excellent command of written and spoken English is a must.
What's on Offer
This position offers a great career in a multinational company.