Updated on 30/03/2022
- Global Bank
- Financial Reporting Manager (Banking Sector)
About Our Client
Our Client is a well-reputed Corporate Global Bank.
The successful candidate will report to Finance Director and will:
- Support local and group financial and management procedures, including financial and regulatory reporting, budgeting, forecasting and balance sheet management;
- Support the management of balance sheet and liquidity;
- Oversee and maintain revenue recognition practices and policies throughout the Bank;
- Support the Executive Team by developing financial models and forecasts as needed;
- Assist auditors/examiners in conducting their quarterly reviews and year-end audits.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate should have an excellent academic track record from top-tier institutions; will be at least Degree qualified and preferably have an MBA.CFA is a plus.
MIN 7 MAX 10 year's work experience in Financial reporting. Required to have a good accounting and financial management background,Experience in a professional audit firm/Banking and within a fast-paced global environment is considered a plus. Competent across Microsoft Office - with strong Excel & Power-Point skills. Able to work on own initiative and to be proactive. Able to organize and prioritize; demonstrates logical analysis and problem-solving skills.
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English and Turkish is a must.
BANKING EXPERIENCE - MUST.Candidates outside Banking sector will not be considered.
What's on Offer
Global Working Environment, Remote Working, Great Career Opportunities