Updated on 15/03/2022
- Financial Reporting Specialist
- Global Bank
About Our Client
Our client is a well-reputed global bank.
The successful candidate will report to Finance Director and will:
- Supports local and group financial and management procedures, including financial and regulatory reporting, budgeting, forecasting and balance sheet management;
- Supports the management of balance sheet and liquidity;
- Oversees and maintains revenue recognition practices and policies throughout the Bank;
- Supports the Manager by developing financial models and forecasts as needed;
- Assists auditors/examiners in conducting their quarterly reviews and year-end audits. Prepares/provides schedules, checklists, and analyses as required.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate should have an excellent academic track record from top-tier institutions; will be at least Degree qualified and preferably have an MBA.CFA is a plus.
2-3 year's work experience in Financial reporting. Required to have a good accounting and financial management background,Experience in a professional audit firm/Banking/ Financial Services or within a fast-paced environment is considered a plus. Competent across Microsoft Office - with strong Excel & Power-Point skills. Able to work on own initiative and to be proactive. Able to organize and prioritize; demonstrates logical analysis and problem-solving skills.
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English and Turkish is a must.
What's on Offer
Multinational Environment, Great Career Opportunities