Financial Shaping Analyst
World-wide FMCG Company
Opportunity to work with the most visible team in a global environment
About Our Client
Our client is an international company in FMCG industry and has strived to develop a unique value proposition and we are looking for a;
Financial Shaping Analyst.
As the Financial Shaping Analyst,
- Prepares various deliverables to support the financial reporting needs, including analytic commentary and supplementary financial analysis for management and other stakeholders;
- Is responsible for the analysis of pricing activities, new product launches, sales and marketing projects, investment initiatives, promotion activities;
- Performs actual vs. plan functional budget tracking with periodic performance reports, identifies gaps, evaluate real or potential problems and provides further analysis and recommendations as necessary.
- Partners with sales leadership, sales team and marketing executives. Obtains and maintains an in-depth knowledge of customer and pillar strategies, risks and opportunities, promotional activities and financial metrics. Able to present senior management the specific business case/project in a comprehensive way.
- Maintains the control environment. Develops robust control processes and procedures to ensure sales and costs are in line with the Finance Manual as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have university degree in related fields (i.e. Business Administration/ Statistics/ Economics/ Econometric). S/he should have minimum 6 years of Finance experience and knowledge about accounting & reporting principles. HFM knowledge is a plus. Solid communication skills and good command of English both written and spoken is required.
What's on Offer
An outstanding opportunity to be part of Finance team of a hugely successful and international FMCG industry organisation. Excellent salary and benefits package. Apply for more details.