Global Chemical Company
Excellent Field of Work
About Our Client
Career opportunity in Chemical company who wants to evolve his/her career as Formulation Specialist, Crop Solutions Application Lab.
Essential Function 1: Procedures and Instructions
- Learns the laboratory-related procedures and instructions and implements them fully during the activities
- Learns the instructions related to occupational health, safety and protection of the environment and complies with them fully during the activities
Essential Function 2: Functional Duties
- Conducts the daily works according to the schedule given.
- Develops new formulations based on market needs.
- Supports to be provided right solutions in terms of new products to the customer requests
- Prepares the necessary test equipment and tools required for works.
- Conducts the necessary test, analysis etc. Required for laboratory activities according to the designated methods and procedures.
- Uses the relevant machines, equipment and devices properly while working
- Records the working results in the relevant forms (by making necessary calculations and assessments when appointed) and submits them to the supervisor
- Prepares necessary samples (customer samples, witness samples, test samples)
- Keeps laboratory chemicals in accordance with the relevant procedures and instructions
Essential Function 3: Providing Environmental, Safety and Health Conditions
- Takes necessary safety measures prior to, during and after production (supply of protective equipment, measures taken for industrial hygiene, measures for machine safety and fire extinguishing etc)
- Maintains the cleaning and arrangement of the equipment used in the working areas.
- Removes the expired samples and chemicals from the laboratory in accordance with the relevant procedures and instructions.
Essential Function 4: Compliance of Machines, Equipment and Devices
- Checks the conformity of machines, equipment and devices and informs the supervisor about non-conformities identifies (for maintenance-repair procedures).
- Checks the calibration status of production equipment and informs the supervisor about the non-conformities identified (for calibration procedures).
- Fulfills the tasks given by supervisor in connection with maintenance, repair and calibration procedures
Essential Function 4: Process, Efficiency, Quality Improvements
- Makes suggestions to his/her supervisor to improve the process and increase efficiency and quality and attends the relevant activities.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in chemistry,
* Minimum 3 years experience in the lab preferably as formulation specialist in theagrochemicals,
* Competent in Office (Excel,Powerpoint and Word),
* Fluent English both written and spoken will be required,
* No travel restrictions,
* Residency in Istanbul Anatolian side,
* Military obligation for male candidates must have completed.
What's on Offer
Developing him/her skills in a global company environment.