Updated on 24/08/2021
- Globally working environment
- Strong international career opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a globally operating pharmaceutical company.
Reporting to Head of Finance, the person will be responsible to:
- Conduct analyses and reporting for corporate functions including, monthly financial analysis, reforecasting, variance analysis, pipeline analysis, and graphical summaries of business unit financial performance.
- Manage and update the business reporting system through standard reporting templates and excel files;
- Follow up, both financial and non financial events, through common KPI's;
- Monitor and coordinate budgeting process;
- Ensure timely, accurate, consistent financial reporting ;
- Address specific reporting requirements along with standardized Region / Group reporting;
- Try to align as much as possible reporting to Region / Group reporting in order to speak a unique, common language and avoid double work;
- Link business indicators to financial indicators to allow better understanding of financial KPIs;
- Translate and follow-up Group transformations into accurate reporting;
- Responsible for Quality of the reported Financial statement
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications: University degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Finance. Senior controller with work experience of Minimum 8 years experience working in a global pharmaceutical company , Insurance or financial services sector knowledge, Solid grasp of budget and financial reporting ; Experienced in financial analysis and interpretation of financial statements along with creating KPIs and scorecords ; Comprehensive knowledge of IFRS, Deep experience in MS Office especially in Excel; Market Knowledge, Understanding of market and regulatory environments , Strong knowledge on accounting rules, Analytical thinking skills with advanced numerical analysis ability; Dynamic,Excellent Leadership Skills ; Excellent command of English business language is a MUST.
What's on Offer
Client offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Apply for more details.