GENERAL MANAGER - IT Company (Sales-oriented)
SECURITY SOLUTIONS INTEGRATOR
About Our Client
Our client is a start-up security solutions integrator company owned by an investment group specialising in IT sector.
Reporting to the board chairman, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Determining and planning the necessary actions to assure the budget is safely managed.
- Managing big/key accounts and expanding the partnership even more.
- Preparing yearly budget.
- Maintaining and sustaining and effective operation by keeping product/solution diversity in optimum level.
- Helping the company grow and improve its vision by establishing relationship with new partners and clients.
- Following the global trends in technology, specifically in information security domain to help develop business, qualifying new projects sales opportunities and managing the team in this light.
- Directing the related business units to transform CRM, service management, project management and accounting structure into an effectively operating model to make all the activities of the company measurable.
- Leading big scale - sales opportunities and help close them with the desired profitability.
- Managing the performance of the direct reports.
- Building an drastically operating organisation in terms of cost & revenue suitable with market dynamics.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, industrial engineering, business, system analysis with related business discipline experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT vendors/system integrated in security, consultancy and service solutions with proven track record.
- Strong sales skills, effective team leading and people management approaches, strategical thinking, strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to manage different business units, improving team spirit and collaboration.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What's on Offer
GENERAL MANAGEMENT ROLE at SECURITY SOLUTIONS INTEGRATOR