Tarihinde güncellendi 17/09/2021
- Great career opportunity in a global brand.
- HR position in a Leading Company.
Our client is a global leader in color and specialty chemicals with strong market insight.
- Provide a proactive, efficient, and effective Human Resources partnership in the MEA region and leadership team in alignment with the overall human resources strategy for the company.
- Build relationships with business leaders and be a catalyst in delivering Human Resources solutions that support the specific needs of each business and overall business objectives.
- Be a liaison to employees and managers on a variety of HR matters providing guidance and connection to HR COEs as needed
- Drive programs in employee performance incentives and retention, conduct training and provide relevant reporting and analysis. Work closely with Turkey, Middle East & Africa (MEA) management team, interface with HR specialists and maintain open communications with all support departments
- Develop and implement strategic Human Resources plans aligned to business strategies/goals.
- Ensure robust culture for MEA region employees and staff.
- Manage MEA employee base on employee relations issues, compensation, performance management programs, leadership development/training, career development and policy administration with collaboration with HR COEs
- Manage day-to-day HR operation activities including approval and processing of employment actions (transfers, terms), performance improvement plan, onboarding and orientations etc.
- Partner with other HRBPs to deliver cohesive HR service to client groups spread geographically
- Draw on knowledge spanning HR disciplines and company HR processes to respond to inquiries and provide advice to managers and employees
- Responsible for formal & informational training sessions for assigned business functions.
- Anticipate potential problem areas within client groups and human resource practices and recommend solutions by listening to issues and raising awareness to appropriate level management.
- Work experience with a bachelor's degree or Advanced degree (Masters/MBA/JD/MD preffered).
- HR and Talent management; specifically, in two or more of the following practice areas: talent management, career development, organizational design, workforce planning, performance management, employee engagement.
- 5+ years of people management experience; willing to be a coach and inspire the team members. (Will not be directing managing reporting line)
- Ability to understand business strategies and translate them into actionable and compelling talent development initiatives.
- Collaborative and influential in partnering with HR Business Partners as well as Executive Business Leaders.
- A strategic thinker who connects business strategy with outcomes and financial responsibility.
- Considerable experience leading large-scale, complex change and transformation.
- Demonstrated leadership presence, with a proven ability to inspire followership across all levels of the organization and a track record of influencing senior leaders.
- Self-directed, seasoned HR leader with experience at designing and rapidly implementing new tools and processes and the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently.
- Substantial problem-solving skills with a strategic focus on process mapping, task management and execution.
- Approximately 20% of travel required
Great career opportunity in a global company.