HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Fast Growing Organization
Very good environment!
Our client is a leading health club chain.
- Planning and executing all Human Resources functions (Recruiting, performance management, training, career management, talent pool, compensation and benefits, payroll, legal process, health and safety)
- Preparing annual budget for Human resources activities;
- Managing the performance evaluation system and ensuring continuity of career development of teams;
- Building salary ranges and title grading;
- Making sure that payroll and legal procedures are executed within labor law;
- To comply with the rules of Occupational Health and Safety;
- Making projects and organizations in order to increase internal communication and coordination between departments;
The successful candidate should have a Bachelors degree in related fields. Fluency in English is a must. Minimum 10 years of experience in Human Resources with at least 5 years of managerial experience is required. Excellent interpersonal skills, able to lead and direct team with clear communication is necessary. The ideal candidate should have the ability of managing a diverse and busy workload.
Great place to work!