Head Of International Business Development
Well known Retail Company
Growing numbers of Store Openings
Our client is operating in Retail sector with growing numbers.
- Contacting potential clients and areas where the brand can expand.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives across International Markets.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field, Master's degree preferred.
- Experience in new developing areas across Internationally.
- Strong communication skills.
- Full mobility when needed.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Great career opportunity towards Retail sector.