HEAD OF SALES - DEPUTY CEO
Local Head Of Sales - Deputy CEO
About Our Client
The candidate will report functionally and be directly accountable to the Head of Administration (CEO). Responsible to :
- Build and manage relationship with Bank clients, Coordinate the activity of relationship managers;
- Responsible from all sales activity and clients in Lithuania and Baltic's;
- Listen and learn the local market dynamics, challenges, needs and targets of the clients to provide new/innovative solutions to them working in partnership with all internal stakeholders;
- Put clients first by anticipating, understanding and exceeding their expectations and needs, aligns banks products and services and the business goals to support clients, holds team members and the bank staff accountable for listening and learning from clients;
- Define business segments and development of the sales strategy for each segment;
- Develop and lead a team that identifies and quickly responses to new opportunities and generates new ideas;
- Advise team in strategic positioning and closing transactions with various internal stakeholders and demonstrate the leadership on improving the client experience;
- Leverage contact network to understand client needs, introduce Bank's offering, and convince clients to adopt it to increase client satisfaction/Banks revenue.
- Periodically report to the Management Board and CEO on the execution of sales budget.
The Successful Applicant
Local Head of Sales should have a university degree in Banking, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or a related field; and AT LEAST 10 YEARS OF MANAGEMENT experience in BANKING and at least 5 years of experience in LOCAL MARKET SALES. Demonstrate strong management skills that will lead to the creation and continuity of a strong and stable team; Have sales, marketing and/or business development background; Have experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision; Have experience working with international clients. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English is A MUST.
Candidate should have Lithuanian citizenship.
What's on Offer
We offer competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. Huge career growth opportunity working with an experienced management team.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.