- Global working environment
- Insurance company
About Our Client
Global insurance company
- Prepare and analyze regular and ad-hoc reports such as Headcount, Turnover, Overtime, HR Cost and global reports..
- Digitalize regular reports via HR Dashboard,
- Participate and support to design HR digitalization
- Operate, manage and develop HRIS systems
- Manage & participate HR project plans, puts them into practice,
- In order to improve employee experience, prepare surveys related to processes, analyze and report of the results of HR Surveys
- Deliver operational, reporting, and analysis needs,
- Work with HR team members to understand the needs for required developments in HR systems and processes.
- Willing to research for new trends, new approaches to support current and changing needs of the organization,
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- At least 2-3 years of experience in similar position.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office programs
- Fluent in English language
- Strong quantitative and analytical thinking skills with the ability to run comprehensive analysis and focus on details
- Eager to learn and team-work oriented profile with planning, organisational and problem solving skills
- Strong team player
What's on Offer
Global working environment
Quote job ref