- A Well-Known Organization in Istanbul
- Great career opportunity as HR Business Partner
About Our Client
Our client is well known organisation has enhanced its leading and dynamic position in innovative education and research area.
- Serving as a strategic partner to the academic or administrative units;
- Working in close contact with the management and the deans for better understanding of the future strategic goals and supporting them on their employee matters;
- Performing, implementing and coordinating the activities of a full employment cycle i.e. attraction, recruitment, on boarding, development, performance management, retention, recognition, engagement, off boarding;
- Acting as a point of contact for the faculty and ensuring a professional HR service regarding HR systems, processes and policies as well as providing interdisciplinary and proactive functional support to them;
- Supporting the effective provision of high-quality HR services across the organisation; designing new tools, projects and actions to ensure service of excellence.
The Successful Applicant
Having bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Industrial Engineering or other related fields; Having solid HR Business Partnership experience; Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English; Strong organising, problem solving and presentation skills; Having strong interpersonal, collaboration and communications skills and being able to build relationships at all levels of the organisation.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity in a caring and collaborative working environment.