- Leading Group Companies
- Great Opportunity for HR Directors/Managers
Our client is one of the leading companies in manufacturing industry. For their future development plans, we are looking for a:
- Leading HR teams both in manufacturing plant and headquarters;
- Being responsible for HR departments of all group companies;
- Supporting management by providing human resources direction, advice, and counsel;
- Coaching and mentoring HR team members through the process of understanding the needs and responsibilities;
- Giving a guidance and defining strategies for all HR functions (Recruitment, Organizational Development, Talent Management & Career Planning, Trainings, Compensation& Benefits, Payroll, HR Administration, etc);
- Planning and executing department budget align with company strategies and management team decisions;
- Creating/Monitoring company's HR policies and SOPs of the department;
- Supporting employee engagement, company culture and employer branding by leading HR projects;
- Following the regulations and ensuring that company's HR procedures are align with Labor Law;
- Managing sustainable growth as well as re-structuring of the organization whenever it's required;
- Working closely with other departments in order to understand organizational needs and create required action plans.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable universities
- Minimum 15 years of experience in HR department
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR team management
- Preferably expertise in plant HR operations & procedures
- Strong know-how in Labor Law and regulations
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Hands-on approach
- Fluency in English & Turkish
**Candidates should be located in/willing to relocate to Ankara.
Join one of the well-known group companies.