A Leading Chemical Company
Great Opportunity for Hr Professionmals in Chemical Sector
About Our Client
Our client is a well known chemical cmpany.
- University/Master´s degree in Administrative Studies and/or Social Sciences from one of the major universities, preferably in HR Management,
- Having minimum 10 years of recruitment experience in HR (preferably in chemical industries),
- Being experienced in multiple HR processes; from recruitment, performance management, career management to participation in related career days/organizations,
- Good command of English,
- Advanced in Microsoft Office programs,
- Experienced in HR digitization processes and innovations,
- Strong communication and team working skills,
- Strong planning, coordination, solution-orientation and follow-up skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Planning and executing HR Strategies,
- Taking active role in organizational restructuring,
- Establishing training needs of the employees,
- Carrying out performance reviews,
- Collecting HR data and reporting,
- Responding to employee's inquiries about workplace or their employment,
- Managing new employee's processes,
- Following up the latest trends and ideas in HR.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity on Human Resource Management.